Meet the Team
President & Broker BRE# 01708438
CFO BRE# 00641544
Property Manager BRE# 02016447
In 1946 the the real estate firm of Western Homes Realty Co., was established and this began a long line of Croskey Real Estate history.
Murray L. Croskey, “Merge”, and his business partner established Western Homes Realty Co. with the vision of growing a real estate and Insurance business in the San Francisco Bay Area. The office was located at 4319 Grove Street, Oakland 9, CA. Phone number: Olympic 3-4771 Grove St is now known as Martin Luther King Junior BLVD. On September 15, 1961, Western Homes Realty Co. relocated to 5002 Telegraph Avenue, Oakland 9, CA.
Merge grew the real estate and insurance business one transaction at a time to the point that in 1961 he purchased his partners shares and made the business a 100% family owned and operated business. Although much has changed in real estate and business as a whole over the years, we continue that same family owned and operated business today.
- On October 20th, 1961 Merge was granted an individual real estate and business opportunity broker licenses, #00221988, and continued to conduct business under the name of Western Homes Realty Co. Son, Bruce Croskey worked in the office with Merges wife, “Queenie”.
- On January 1st, 1974 Son, Bruce Croskey was issued a real estate license, #00641544
- On January 28th 1976, Merge decided to stop using the DBA of Western Homes Realty Co. and have his broker license issued in his name.
- On October 19th, 1981 Merge decided to let his Brokers license expire and allow his son Bruce to continue the Croskey name in Contra Costa real estate.
- On December 31st, 1981 Bruce Croskey conducted business under Zurich Group Inc.
- On January 1st, 1991 Bruce Croskey decided to return to the history of Croskey real estate and had is brokers licenses changed to Bruce Croskey Real Estate
- On September 14th, 2005, Son, Wolfgang Croskey was issued a Salesperson License, #01708438 and was now able to go from stuffing envelopes and mail work to real estate transactions.
- On September 7th, 2011, wife, Evamaria Croskey was issued her Salesperson license, #01902369. This allowed her to help with showings and other duties that require a real estate license.
- On November 5th, 2013 Wolfgang Croskey was issued his Brokers license, replacing his salesperson license.
- On May 1st 2016 a separate brand was created. Wolfgang Property Management provides leader of the pack management services and clarity to our services. Croskey Real Estate will continue to provide services for Buyers and Sellers in the real estate market.
Real, Recent Reviews
Ready to get started with us?
Need help managing your property? We're happy to help you boost your income, cut costs, and resolve tenant problems. Simply give us a call to get started: (925) 219-8488